1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted : looking for used Western Uni-Mount , Mount/bracket for 1997 Chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metrosfinest, Sep 27, 2014.

1. metrosfinest

metrosfinest Junior Member

Looking for a used Western Unimount,mount , bracket set up for a 1997 Gmc/Chevy 2500 , and willing to ship to Canada (Calgary, Alberta T2J-0B9) I have the plow and , electrical etc I have this plow mounted on a 2000 F350 that is to much to repair the truck is a pos and not worth fixing too many gremlins ,, any help would be great
    Dave

IMG_0125.jpg

2. mule585

mule585 Member

Are you still looking. It wouldn't be cheep to ship but I got one

3. Usedsnowplows

Usedsnowplows Inactive

I have one also, I'd be interested in the mount off your Superduty in trade. 419 234 0720

4. metrosfinest

I re posted the Chevy I bought was junk I dropped it off at the auction but I still need one that will fit a 1993 GMC 2500 ,4X4 LB I have 2 of the same plows in the pic would your mount still fit ... please send me your contact info .. metrotowing@shaw.ca

5. metrosfinest

can you PM me the info for you ...interested... the cost is the cost..

6. mule585

mule585 Member

The mount should fit. I believe it fits 88-98. I will take it off the truck this week and get a price for you. I may also have a ultra mount and 3 plug wiring harness in a week . Or 2 depending on what kind of back up truck I get next week.

7. mule585

mule585 Member

8. mule585

mule585 Member

sent you an email with a pic. it wouldnt let me load on here