1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Looking for fisher speedcast setup for 1989 F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CRE1992, Oct 17, 2014.

1. CRE1992

CRE1992 Junior Member

Whats up fellas. Im looking at purchasing a 1989 F350. It has a fisher speedcast frame set up. However the belt driven pump is missing as well as having rotten hydraulic lines and the unknown condition of the valve. Im looking for a complete set up preferably on the cheap. Located in NJ. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  2. LON

LON Senior Member

Gas or diesel engine?
  3. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

got a 2007 sno ex 1875 for sale . runs great . 1100.00
    2010 2000 saltdogg for sale .runs great. 2200. save a G wizz.

both need truck side harness / control boxes
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

He needs a plow not a Salter. Speedcast is a hydro pump plow.
  5. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

My local dealer (Parkview Equipment in St. Davids Ontario) has NOS OEM pumps sitting on the shelf as well as NOS aftermarket ones. A year or two ago I got a real Fisher one for $100 for my speedcaster on the K25... he may have brackets and pulleys etc too but no promises. Call and ask for Paul, pretty sure he will ship no problem.
  6. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Tho personally, if it doesn't have the controller, cables, pump, valves etc. I would spend a little more for an electric over hydraulic version from a newer plow, would cost more but be a nicer setup.
  7. CRE1992

CRE1992 Junior Member

Sorry should of stated that. Its a 7.3L Diesel IDI
  8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Agreed. You could easily put something from a Minute Mount right onto a Speedcast headgear and have the handheld or joystick to function it. I plowed for years with belt driven Fishers. They are a solid system but slow and the joystick wasn't the most user friendly.