1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted:Light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mysticlandscape, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Somthing in good shape, good size. Around Mass would be good. Let me know if you got somthing.

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

What is your price range. Check for a thread by M&M Services. He has a real nice one at a good price.

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Thank you First Time out...but the light bar is now owned by Metro Lawn
    Thanks
    Mike

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

mystic - how much are you willing to spend ?? i have a lightbar up for sale .... its a whelen lfl patriot mini bar ... w/ led lights ..

5. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

A couple hundred. You got a picture of what you got and a price?

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Good! Glad to hear you sold it. If you went any lower I was going to have to buy it off you! Sorry for hijacking your thread Mysticlandscape.

7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

mystic -- this is not a rotator model ... if thats what you lookin for ..... its strobes and led combo .... and I paid a lil over $500 for it ..... im lookin to get $400 for it ....

8. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

9. Rbronkema psfd

Rbronkema psfd Member

Try Ebay, or lshlights.net, or needlights.com, or sirennet.com.