1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted:Leather Seats

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieseld, Feb 5, 2006.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I am looking for lariat take out seats for my 2004 (2003 is same) super duty crew cab. Color is Tan. Will pay $$$ for OEM seats.

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Dont know if you have tried or not yet but EBAY usually has them. I was looking for them too but in supercab and all they have last time I checked was crew cab. I think all the seats were goin for around $600.

3. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

check some junk yards, you can usually always find stuff like that around in a good junk yard

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

All I could find on ebay was cloth. Leather seems to be impossible to find.

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Thats wierd....they were there last week....check back often! (I did a search for ford super duty seats.)

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

POPO-Thank you very much. I have been checking ebay alot and finally found some, not what i need but I will keep checking. Apparantly I did not have the proper search title. I guess there was a set last week that were power heated and tan, right up my alley.

7. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

8. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Thanks but I gotta have the heat.

9. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

If you find any for a regular cab let me know I want some, has to have the 20 40 20
    Thanks

10. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

yeah i was looking for some last week on ebay they were there...