1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted!!!! Indian Chief...medicine Man.. Witch Doctor...anyone.....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE BOYS! WE NEED TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THE OLD SCHOOL" NATIVE" WAY OF PERSUADING MOTHER NATURE TOO DROP HER DRESS AND LET LOOSE!!!! ANYONE INTERESTED IN SENDING DONATIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE!!! CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED!!! PAYABLE TO: The PicassSnow " WHITE GOLD SNOW DANCE FUND " REMEMBER......IF MONEY IS A PROBLEM...SEND ME YOUR PROBLEM! LET THE SNOW FLOW!!!!!:salute:

2. DJC

DJC Senior Member

I know that you mean, we have had nothing but rain and fog for the past several days. Can't even go out and salt anything:realmad: I just wish it would get cold again like Nov. Hell, grass is still green in lots of places:realmad:

3. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Sorry, but you're out of luck here, I'm from a Mi'kmaw Indian Reserve here in Newfoundland, and my girlfriend's Grandfather is the Chief of our community, and even he asked if I knew any good snow prayers.

I told him the best I could do was ask my Traditional Men's Drum Group to sing my favorite Mi'kmaw Chant, "White Skies". It's a song wishing you good weather and a safe travels on your journeys.

4. ECS

ECS Senior Member

I use a friends daughter to do snow dances, and she lives in Florida. :)

5. tiedeman

tiedeman Junior Member

that is why you always have a back up plan for income during the winter months

6. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Keep working on getting seasonal contracts, then you don't care.

People around here said those'll never work, now everyone does them.

Businesses love it because they can set their budget for the year.

Homeowners love it because they can set their budget for the year.

I love it because... you get the point.

7. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

I'm part Cherokee, alittle part. Dance for the (whitestuff) if I knew the dance I would do it for all. Here I live in Alaska where its suppose to snow, last winter at this time we had 114" by now (accumulated total). This winter so far we have had two (2) count em (2) snow events. Lots of time to re-do preventative maintenance.... :cool:

8. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member

I'm doing a No Snow dance for the next couple days until I get the heads back on my truck. After that I'll be right there with ya. Need to pay off the repairs... :(

9. Journier

Journier Junior Member

im 1/8th blackfoot indian, and been doing the snow dance all week, havent got a single drop a snow, plenty of hail one day though... must be putting one foot in front of the other too soon.... "goes back to study his dancing ritual"

10. Groundmovers

Groundmovers Member
    from NE CT.

11. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

PICSNOW- in your title you forgot,

....BUELLER...BUELLER...:cool: