1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: harness joystick isolation module for fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Jul 25, 2012.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

hey guys i recently purchased a 7'6" fisher minute mount 1 plow. the gentleman who owned it before me had a truck catch fire and lost all on truck equipment. he mentioned it was a three plug setup. he wasnt positive but he thought it was a three plug set up. sooo i am looking for all truck side gear to get this on my 2000 gmc sierra rcsb z71!

if you have anything or everything please me know!! thanks

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

How many plugs on you plow?

3. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

three plugs....however i need a full harness ( including the harness on the plow) becuase the guy who owned it before me made up a harness with trailer connectors when the original plugs broke. im looking for it to be factory setup sooo im trashing this homemade harness he had made up for it.

he even hooked up the positive and negative to the battery directly with eyelets. i think his wireing may have had something to do with the reason why his truck caught fire!!!

4. brad96z28

well im sure I would have to truckside but I dont have the plowside

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

im sending you a reply now!

6. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

still looking

7. brad96z28

8. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

hmmm illl send another pm and an email!! if you dont see anything let me know

9. brad96z28

I found it in my spam folder ?