1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Fuel Door for '99-'07 GMC Sierra...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mkwl, Apr 7, 2009.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm looking for a stock replacement (OEM) fuel door for my truck. If you have one, or know someone who's got one, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Just buy a Stainless steel one. They are not as Guady as the chrome ones and look nice with out having to worry about paint matching.

[​IMG]

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'd really rather find one that is OEM stock- I like to keep my truck as close to stock as is possible.

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Well finding one wont be that tough. But paint matching will be.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I have one I can sell ya. Its pewter. I got it from a box I bought. I wrecked my box this winter plowing so I am going to have the one I bought repainted and put on my truck. The box is a 06. What happened to yours?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  6. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Also have one, let me know if you still need one.

7. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Mine is rusthing through- so I need another one with no rust. My truck is GM Victory Red, so that would be ideal, but I suppose for the right price I'd take one that's about any color in good shape and paint and clear coat it.

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

MKWL check your pms

9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Would I be correct in making the assumption that if I just have a auto parts store mix up some GM OEM Victory Red paint and I prime/paint/clearcoat a fuel door that it would match my truck okay? Does anyone know the GM part code for the stock fuel door?

10. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI