1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted; frame brackets SnoWay Lobo 83 Chev

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by uglytruk, Nov 7, 2003.

1. uglytruk

uglytruk Member

I just bought an 8'3" SnoWay Lobo that was mounted on a '01 Dog. The local dealer says that the "nose piece" is the same, but of course the frame brackets are different. I would need them to fit my very ugly '83 1/2 ton Chev. would they also fit the 3/4 and 1 ton? I am looking to buy a 3+3. (check other ad). Could the Dog brackets be modified to fit my Chev? The nose piece and brackets used to be sold seperatey, but not anymore. Part no. 99 100 088 (?) Andrew Golt 518-561-7075, 518-572-6450 cell.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2003
  2. Robo

Robo Senior Member

If you or you know someone that can fabricate I would highly recommend doing it that way. Snoway will charge you about $550 for the new mount and then there is the wiring harness which will be about $250 if the old won't work. I went through this with my new truck (and 1 year old plow) and got lucky as all I had to do was some trimming and drill a couple of holes to make mine fit.