1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Ford F-250 XLT Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordtruck661, Jun 12, 2011.

1. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

Im looking to buy a ford F-250 XLT diesel with no more than 160,000 miles on it. It has to be between the years of 1999 and 2003 (7.3 engine) and Im looking for one without a plow on it. Looking to spend $10,000 or less on it. If you have one for sale or you know someone that has one for sale let me know thanks

2. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

where u located in this over taxed state?

3. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

oh yeah i might know someone with a truck like what your looking for ,im just waiting for a phone call and i get the truck for the day to see if i want it or if i can sell it for him

4. fordtruck661

from CT

I live in Burlington Do you have some details on the truck and some pictures. Then maybe get a time to see it. Thanks

5. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Look on craigslist.org you'll find one on there no problem

6. PSD

PSD Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

I have a 2001 f-250 xl 7.3 auto w a 8.5 western unimount mvp Ill sell for 8500.00. 150,000 miles. Trans just rebuilt.

7. fordtruck661

from CT

I have been for over 2 months and either its over priced or its not what Im looking for