1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted/For Sale Blizzard Undercarriages

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rsheltro, Aug 24, 2006.

1. rsheltro

rsheltro Junior Member

Looking for a Blizzard plow mount for a 2006 GMC 1/2 ton (I believe the pn is 30087).

I have for sale a Blizzard undercarriage for a 92-96 Ford F-150, has a fair amount of surface rust, $100 + shipping.

I also have for sale a Blizzard undercarriage for a 97-03 Ford F-150. Will also fit 04 F-150 Heritage. (Installed on truck, picked up plow, set it down, unhooked and then got rear ended 1 hour later. Totalled the truck!) Has minor surface rust from setting, will clean up nice. $200 + shipping.

Pictures and shipping costs available on request. Hardware not included, however I can copy the hardware list and installation instructions for you out of my Blizzard manual.

2. rsheltro

rsheltro Junior Member

Anyone?......

3. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

PM me for info.

Jerre

4. rsheltro

rsheltro Junior Member

Item found-two u/c's gone.

I found my Blizzard undercarriage and the 2 I had for sale are gone-thanks for everyone's views and help. (Especially you Jerre!)