1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Fisher Wiring for a 2002 2500hd in Mass

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wolfmobile8, Sep 14, 2010.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Looking for an iso module (3plug) and wiring for a 2002 chevy 2500hd in Mass

Email wolfmobile8@aol.com

Thanks

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

the guy that was going to buy the 8 stainless changed his mind and ended up buying a vplow for me instead. I can sell u a 3 port 3 plug with the plow if u need it.

brad

3. wolfmobile8

how much for everything including the plow and do you have an iso module.

thanks

4. brad96z28

Today I have everything. Green label iso included 2700 for plow 300 for complete I have a guy coming tomorrow that wants the same wiring . Im not sure how many sets I have.

5. wolfmobile8

I called the fisher place and they said my iso module is yellow

6. brad96z28

wich has not been made for about 5 years. And has been superseeded by the green. Ask them if they have a yellow module?

7. wolfmobile8

they did but all of that stuff new at fisher is kind of high in price do you have a yellow one.

Thanks

8. brad96z28

I have a yellow module but Im not sure what number headlight harnesses are suposto go with it. Its to old and no longer made when I look them up it always calls for green. Lol the yellow I have had ford headlight harnesses ? Kind of goes to show it it only really matters to daytime running lights.

9. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Wolfmobile, Brad is correct, the green label module has replaced the yellow label module, your Fisher people should know this.

10. wolfmobile8

ok i guess the green will work but i will double check tommorrow. Would you take $2500 for everything.

Thanks

11. brad96z28

Sry I have turned down 2600 for just the plow. :(

12. wolfmobile8

ok then I will let you know

13. brad96z28

no problem.