1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED- Fisher push plates 2006 Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GPS, Aug 11, 2008.

1. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I am looking for a Fisher Minute Mount truck-side frame for my 2006 Dodge 2500. If anyone has one, let me know how much and what kind of shape it's in. Shipping would be to zip 01519

If anyone is interested in a trade, I have a Boss RT-3 truck mount and some underhood wiring from a 2006 ram that was going on mine, but I'm a Fisher guy. Old habits die hard.

Thanks.

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Still looking

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

IDK if one will work off a 2001 3500. I was told it is in good shape. It was for a 8ft straight blade mm2. But my friend has one. He wants $150 for it. I would have to check on shipping. Let me know because he has to get it off the truck.

4. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I ran the numbers on Fisher's Ematch, and the '01 frame mounts are different than the '03-up. Thanks, though.

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

o alright np

6. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Still looking.

Thanks

7. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

Wiring

Does he have the wiring for the MM2 fisher?