1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted - fisher plows and parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nogoodram, Jul 25, 2012.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

hey guys, i'm looking to buy fisher plow setups, wiring, push plates, etc

i am located in RI and can travel to MA or CT to pickup what you have. if you just have wiring to sell, if you have paypal i am willing to send payment that way if you are willing to ship.

i am looking for mm1 or mm2 - 2 and 3 plug systems. anything from 6'5" to 8" blades. and pushplates and wiring for any model truck mid-90's through today. also buying individual wire harnesses, just push plates, blades, a frame, head gear, head lights, etc etc

i supply used equipment to car/truck dealerships in the area and i need to boost up my inventory while its still warm out.

i pay fair values for things based on age and condition but please be aware that i am shopping in july because i am looking for cheaper summer prices on things :) and to be honest, although i am interested in MM2 setups - often they are priced out of my range.

message me on here with a phone number and what you have and i will get back to you asap. i have cash and i'm ready to buy! thanks!