1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted fisher plow plates for a 2000 ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dodge Plower, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Dodge Plower

Dodge Plower Junior Member

Hi guys I am looking for anyone that has and or would like to sell the complete plow plate setup for a 2000 dodge ram 2500. I want to put a fisher plow on it and am trying to do it on somewhat of a budget...Please let me know!!!! Thanks!!!! HAPPY PLOWING!!!!

2. Dodge Plower

By plow plates, I mean the push plates for the frame...sorry if that wasnt clear.

3. Henry0016

Henry0016 Member

I have the push plate off a dodge i dont know what year it is from.what part off mass are you from

4. Dodge Plower

im from central mass near Fitchburg just North of Worcester...I know they were diff after the new body style change in 01. My 2000 2500 Hd is the older style. For fisher the part num would be 7157...

5. Henry0016

Henry0016 Member

I think that is the one i have went on fisher site and looked at pictures.I pretty sure it is the one i have.I will have to check it out tommorow to be sure.

6. Dodge Plower

well thank you very much! I appretiate it very much!