1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Fisher plow headgear

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by STIHL GUY, Sep 29, 2011.

1. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

i do not need the blade or pump all i need is the headgear. if anyone has one there willing to sell please let me know

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

either MM1 or MM2 blade size doesnt matter as long as the headgear fits on the pushplates on my truck...im going to use the headgear to mount my leaf loader to the front of my truck so i really just need the headgear...i dont need lights, pupm, lift triangle, or any of that

4. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I have a few. Exactly what parts do you want? I can send you pics of what I have. Thanks

5. t.kelly0224

t.kelly0224 Junior Member
    from bow, nh

big deezle,
    Do you still have MM1 headgears? and if you do how much are you selling them for? Im also looking for a headgear without pumps or lights.

Thanks

6. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

I need a MM2 headgear for an 8 footer. I just need the headgear no pump or headlights, i bought a plow with bent headgear and need to fix it. SHoot me a price if you have one pleasee?

7. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i have a nice mm1 headgear i dont want to sell it but i will sell it i want $350 i am in ma

8. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

Sorry but its different than the MM2 headgear, thats what I need but maybe the guy above needs that one...

9. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I still have a few. Ill let them go cheap, I have no use for them. pm me your email and ill send you pics