1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Fisher mm2 setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by duff daddy, Dec 20, 2008.

1. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

I did a real stupid thing this summer i baught a mustang and decied to race it, thus having motor issues i sold my 4 mm2 8ft hd blade and wiring for a cool 3500 to cover a sliver of the motor work i was having done to hte car. i live in massachusetts and we just got our first storm and i now know how STUPID i was for getting rid of that blade. im working on some wiring and plates now *2plug* if anyone knows of one in mass or in ne let me know. im keeping my eyes open on craigs list. as far as price id like so stay around the 2k mark ... or a little lower. do have some items to possible trade for it or maybe some automotive expertice.

thanks duffy