1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted-fisher minute mount and old fisher blades

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by neversatisfied, Aug 18, 2004.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Looking for an 8 or 9 foot fisher minute mount plow.Dont care about brackets,just the wiring harness's(for a 95 f-350,if u have brackets thats cool)

Also looking for a 8 or 9 foot fisher blade for the non minute mount style plows.Will buy asap.thanks!
  2. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

Have an old style fishstick for a v if you are interested. Used one season, works fine I just have an extream hatred for the mode, wanting to upgrade to the new style. Figured you may be interested if your peicing stuff togerhter. they go for 290$ or so new IIRC
  3. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

thanks rat.I have fishstiks on the trucks now.Just looking for an old style blade for a friend and a minute mount for another truck i have to put on for the winter.thanks though.
  4. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

i have a 8ft older Fisher plow blade only in MINT condition.Make me an offer.I am looking for a E-Z Mount carton for 80's ford 1/2 ton.Just thought i'd throw that in their.
  5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I have a 8 foot blade with A frame needs paint... poly foil has been removed. make an offer

fisher plow.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2004