1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Fisher electrical parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I bought a set of push plates for my 2004 Ram diesel. I now want to get all the WIRING and a JOY STICK for a minute mount. I am slowly putting a plow together for my truck and will probably look for a minute mount plow in the spring or summer. Just want to get the truck side done first. Please call 919-810-4604 if you have anything for sale. I will check here as often as I can, but a call would be easier so I don't miss it. Thanks

2. fisherthebest

fisherthebest Junior Member

call me i have some differentwiring kits lets talk to see if i have right one

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What's your email?

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Umm your original post was 2+ years ago. You still need the wiring?

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Actually yes. I made a new post some time ago for my '98 that still needs wiring, but I guess this one got dug up. I got your PM.

6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a complete wiring harness white label that came off a 06 ram. No control. $300.00. going on ebay on tuesday. If I dont hear otherwise. Brad2500hd@aol.com

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have a module and three of the four harnesses for that vintage Dodge ( missing the #1control harness) $250

Jay
    508 753 6617

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Email sent Brad.

I really need complete wiring Nascar. It's just easier that way, but thank you very much. If something doesn't work out, you'll be on my to call list.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  9. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I just looked up my harness the wiring that I have from the 06 ram.It has h13 style headlight adaptors first year for it in the dodge ram. I dont think it is gona work in ur 04, that should have hb5. My mistake. I was unaware of the change. I get alot of parts and I will let u kow if I get the correct harnesses. sry

10. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I'm working on getting a control harness ( #1 port) if I can get it would you be interested?

Jay

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

If you can make it a complete wiring kit, then YES.