1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted! Fisher 9 ft stainless x blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gtmustang00, Oct 15, 2010.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Wtb a Fisher 9 foot stainless x blade in good condition. I need to sell my 8 foot stainless x blade in order to buy the 9 foot. What is out there that is in the NH area?

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

There is a F350 08 or 09 on ebay w/ a dump body 15k miles, and a 9' Stainless Xblade. Don't know what you're putting it on but he may or may not separate the plow, oh and he's in NH.

3. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Going on a 06 f350 diesel srw. I plowed 5 years with a 9 foot, bought an 8, and it looks to small. Ive seen that truck on craigslist. Doubt he will sell the plow.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  4. NDG

NDG Junior Member

hey im interested in the x blade. what are you looking to get for it and do you have any pictures?

5. gtmustang00

from Berlin

I'd need a 9 foot x blade before i sold this one, but i'd take 3200 for it, its real clean, 06 i believe, cutting edge is good. I'll have to pull the plow out to get pictures.

6. NDG

NDG Junior Member

7. gtmustang00

from Berlin

I have pictures to send, i just need emails as i don't have a hosting site.