1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted F-350 or F-450 Dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DSLL, Nov 21, 2004.

1. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

I am looking to purchase a 1 ton dump sometime this winter. If you know of anyone or any where that is selling one please pm me.
    1991-1996 Ford F-350 or F-450 (F-Superduty).
    Regular Cab, No tool boxes behind cab, but ones on side underneath dump bed are ok.
    Preferably Diesel, Gas is ok though.
    4x4 a plus but not a necessity.
    Preferably a western plow, but if it doesn have one that's ok.
    High Miles are ok.
    I will travel within a reasonable distance but for the right truck I will travel farther.
    I Live in western Ny Niagara Falls Area.
    Thanks Alot.
  2. PackItTight

PackItTight Junior Member

What are you looking to spend? My uncle was thinking about selling his 96 350 diesel dump with a 8 ft western and a air-flo sander on it. he has about 30,000 miles babied on it. It has a new tranny apparently it overheated and had problems so he fixed them. email me at fireprobie@yahoo.com if you would be interested i think he wanted like $22k.

3. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Still Looking Anyone....Bueller?
  4. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

02 Chevy HD Diesel

Im selling my dump....has 20k on it. Its the 15oooGVW. Has toolbox underneath. It has AC, cassette, chrome sims on wheels, combo pintle, leaf box, auto tranny. Im located in Mass. $22500
  5. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Thanks for the offer, But I am looking for something a bit more "experienced" if you know what I mean and a bit less