1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Equipment Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Dec 16, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am looking for a 5 ton or bigger equipment trailer. It has to have electric or surge brakes. Tandem axle. Pintle or ball hitch both will work. If the trailer needs work that don't matter. Shoot me a message and let me know where it is and if you have any pics that would be great.

2. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Just to give you a heads up, if this trailer is for the backhoe you posted pics of in the pic forum you're going to need a 9 ton trailer and a much bigger truck. I may know of a 9 ton backhoe trailer here in Mass for short money if he still has it. Let me know, Roy

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

The owners manual says it weighs 5636 w/o backhoe. backhoe weighs 2500lbs.
    [​IMG]

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i have a tow master t 12 it is a 2002 bought new in 2005 just serviced and repainted i think it is a 20 footer it can hanfel 12k but in ny i have i registered at 10k would like to get 2g or a possible trade i have pics and can email them to you send me your email adress

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

send me some pics ljac500@yahoo.com

6. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Sorry bout that - at a quick glance it looked like a full sized backhoe. Good luck in your search