1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED...DUMP TRUCK with PLOW and SPREADER

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TheXpress2002, Oct 30, 2007.

1. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

I am interested in something along the lines of single axle dump truck with an power angle plow around 12 foot and tailgate spreader. Preferable under a CDL but not necessary. Automatic transmission and a solid cab and bed. I would like a nice quality truck to get the job done and not have to spend the time on maintenance and repairs. If someone is selling within a few states of MI I would be willing to take a look. Pictures would be appreciated.

2. HHLandscaping

HHLandscaping Junior Member
    from Ilinois

Hello, I have a 95 chevy 3500HD with 10 ft dump bed and a Henderson tailgate salter. Salter is brand new, runs on central hydraulics system that is on the truck. Has 6.5 turbo diesel engine. Plow is a snow-way V plow. Let me know if interested

3. GreenKingL&L

GreenKingL&L Member

interested in your dump, have any pics or a price?

4. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

1988 c 70 chevy dump truck ,ten ft. blade with power angle.central hydr.,stainless steel drop box spreader(swenson)with extra spinner setup...ten foot bed,allison automatic,good rubber,8.2 tbo detroit diesel,(starts great in cold with no heater on.)wipers,heat,lights all good.2 5/16 ball/pintle combo hitch.air brakes-no air to trailer electric contoller only.
    this is still a solid truck it could use some new lower fenders.26001 cdl .
    i have had this truck for a while,it is a runner ,it will push some serious snow ,this has been the main one i drive because of its age but it earns its keep.i have since bought more trucks and we have been pushing around the idea of a sale but not advertised yet.
    also have a few sets of chains,new and used for it.only put chains on it in ice.angle cylinders and all hoses new last year.rubber cutting edge (not on has steel on it )

$5000.00 . will post pics.