1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED...DUMP TRUCK with PLOW and SPREADER

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TheXpress2002, Oct 11, 2007.

1. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

I am interested in something along the lines of the L series with an power angle plow around 12 foot and tailgate spreader. Preferable under a CDL but not necessary. Automatic transmission and a solid cab and bed. I would like a nice quality truck to get the job done and not have to spend the time on maintenance and repairs. If someone is selling within a few states of MI I would be willing to take a look. Pictures would be appreciated.

2. Quality1

Quality1 Member

I have a L9000 with bellyblade and salt spreader for sale. Shoot me a email at cowboy0513@hotmail.com and I will send over some pics if you are interested.

3. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

you've got mail

4. JOEC

JOEC Member

I have a 1754 international dump truck (1987). Great truck starts everytime has a angle blade and a salt spreader. Still waiting to here from accounts might be selling off. Call joe 630-330-4321

5. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

I have a 1994 Ford F-700 dump truck, cummins diesel, allison automatic, with a 11' Viking power angle plow for sale. Truck is in nice shape and only has 40k original miles on it. If you are interested let me know and I will send you some pictures. Mike 315-730-0955

6. Quality1

Quality1 Member

Did you get the pics?