1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Dump or Pickup Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys,

I want to get a newer dump or pickup truck. Let me know what you have and the price. I am not exactly sure yet how much I want/have to spend. I need at least a 3/4ton pickup and must be 4x4. I just want to see if anybody has anything they are not posting on here.

Thanks,

Brant

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

How about a 98 Ford L8000? Have you looked on craigslist? theres a few good ones around my neck of the woods

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

check my thread. I have a 1999 Ford F250 4x4

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm selling a 2000 F350 SRW X-cab 4x4 set up for a Unimount. 7.3 diesel with a service bed. Actually considered getting a dump insert for it but haven't.

5. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

h2o how much for your truck.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Was asking $7k without plow stuff, but will sell it for that with now. Bear in mind that's setup FOR a Unimount, no plow. I have some Unimounts and can throw one on it for more $ ;). Give me an email and I'll send pics.

Bill

7. Brant'sLawnCare

Your right about that! Thanks for the tip. Kinda a drive, but may be worth it.

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Ok will do. Thanks for the help. I probably want something newer, but I will check it out and let you know.

9. Brant'sLawnCare

I have seen that truck. Looks pretty good, but I wouldn't have any use for a service body. I do mowing and landscaping so it wouldn't do me much good. Thanks for the help though.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, so do I. Its all good though if you're not interested. BUT, these beds come in handy more than you'd think. I have 2 of them ;)

11. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i have a 97 Chevy 3500 w/ insert for sale if you are interested.

12. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

h2o my email b.cory@comcast .net send me some pics thanks Brian