1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted: diamond classic mount 2000 super duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigbird87, Dec 15, 2009.

1. bigbird87

bigbird87 Junior Member

I need to find a classic tube style mount for a diamond plow that im picking up and can't seem to find one anywhere.

2. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

I have a Meyer 17112 and 17113. I think they might fit I spoke with Nascar24 last week and I think he said they interchange. Thanks, Scott 513-479-0451

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

The frame mount for a EZ mount classic can be used with a Diamond if you modify the A-Frame, you have to cut the back pull-away ears off and weld a 3" wide by 3/8" thick bar stock across the back then weld a set of Meyer hinges onto the bar stock to mate up to the classic mount. I do this atleast two or three times a year, takes about 2 hours and $70 for the hinges and bar stock. Once this is done you can use the Diamond plow with any Meyer Classic mount.

4. bigbird87

bigbird87 Junior Member

how much does the ez classic tipically cost? trying to find a local seller but cant seem to find one.

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Prices will vary on used $300-$500 not uncommon, new will run $600-$700

Check with Scott I know he has one, ( his post is just above mine)

I'm in the process of building a pull a way mount for the very same truck, I took a 94-97 F250 Pull-Away mount and combining it with a set of 99-04 F250 Meyer MDII/ + bracket set. I had the old Pull-away mount and a set of MD II brackets that I got pretty cheap so I figured a few hours and some iron would be less costly. I plan on doing the install this weekend.

Jay

6. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

I am able to ship . Thanks, Scott 513-479-0451

7. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member