1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted! Chevy Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by yancy, Nov 7, 2005.

1. yancy

yancy Senior Member

I need a ultramount for a 2000 GMC 2500 its not a HD and from what im told there is a difference in the mounts. please email at yancy@winco.net or call (309)-781-1861 from 6:00am to 7:00pm
  2. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

Ultra Mounts

Not sure if they will fit, but I have a pair of Ultra Mounts- mounts only from my 2004 Chevy 3500 Mason Dump. Let me know if you are interested. I will sell them for $300, they are in brand new condition.
  3. LuffTruckingLLC

LuffTruckingLLC Junior Member

There is no difference in the HD mount VS a reg 2500 mount. They are the same. If you need reassurance the check out the Western website on the match system. My mounts came off a HD and mine is the LD 2500. Hope this helps. You might be able to see if the other guys mounts will work if you dont have any.