1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted! Chevy Dashpad & Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by repo_man62, Dec 25, 2006.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I need a Burgundy Dash pad for a '90 Suburban. All the ones around here have cracks or are real brittle.
    Also..still looking for an inexpensive plow to fit it...Thanks

2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Bump!!!!!!

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

C'mon guys...don't make me take a picture to show how bad my dash is! SOMEBODY has to have an old dashpad from '83 & up!
    Still need a plow too!

4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Bob, the place where I buy my plow parts are selling blades only for $500. Look to be brand new only used a few times on their own lot. They have two 7 footers and two 8 footers. They are westerns and I believe they are for ultramounts and only a year old. I can get you the number if you want, however you would still have to get the mount and wireing.

If you wanted that, I could always get it for you and store it at my shop until your ready to come take a trip to michigan

5. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

I have a Western Pro Plow 7.5' (older cable style) in good condition, joystick & cables have only one season on them. The plow itself is in really good cond, the pump works just fine and the frame mount is off of a 78' chevy 3/4ton truck we scrapped out (still have the drive train and frame on wheels no cab ) The plow was removed before we cut the cab off and was working when removed. I have checked the pump and it works just fine.

Im in Indianapolis, In MAKE OFFER its just sitting here :)

6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Can you e-mail some pics? Electric?Whole pkg. price with frame? You're about 8 hours from me.

7. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I still need both!

8. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Gotta bump this up...but this time...I want to see if anyone would let me buy a plow and make payments?

9. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

For a dashpad, you're probably best to buy one of those glue-on skins for your existing one from Accuform or one of those companies.... listed in the JC Whitney and LMC catalogs.

Good used ones, VERY hard to find and command a prime buck on ebay. I had a decent red/maroon one but painted it black for my own truck a few years ago :p

10. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Give me a couple days. Might be able to sell you a 7.6 Western Unimount complete, off a 96 Gmc 1/2 ton. Works fine Looks ok. Maybe 2k?

11. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Where in Mi.? Pics?