1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Boss V-Plow Snow catcher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AE1, Dec 24, 2011.

1. AE1

AE1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm looking for a good used or like new center "hoof" for a Boss V-plow, Please PM me with what you have, and preferrably a picture. And let me know what you're asking. Will pay for shipping. Thanks in advance.

2. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

go to your local big truck parts store and get a semi mudflap,cut a strip out of it long enough to go past the first bolt hole on each side and the height of the cutting edge this works way better than that piece of s#!t hoof

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think they cost 50 bucks at Boss.

4. AE1

AE1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm seeing closer to 75...

Was hoping someone changed to new edges and had an old hoof that they would get rid of. Still looking guys, will cover shipping...

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

The guys who changed over to the new cutting edge probably lost the puck,that's why they changed over!