1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Boss v-plow in WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by truckermatt, Feb 22, 2008.

1. truckermatt

truckermatt Junior Member

I am looking for a boss v-plow in Wisconsin area..... but i can travel a little bit to pick it up.

I would like a 7'6" or a 8'2" model

let me know what you have.

thanks,

Matt

truckermatt@gmail.com

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a 3year old 8.2 inmichigan, pending on the mount and what all you need will determine the price. let me know but your probably looking at around 3300 for everything with a 99-04 superduty mount and wiring with hand held controller. I also have a 6-8 week old 8.5 curtis v that is for sale

3. truckermatt

Well i cant send a PM yet.... :-( but i am interested in your plow.

Would you take $2900 without the mount and light hookup?....... just the plow and controller.

Also, would you be able to lift the plow on a pallet and put onto the back of a semi for shipping? (i would pay for shipping)

Could you please send pictures to me at truckermatt@gmail.com

thanks

4. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Where in WI are you at? I might be able to help with shipping.

5. truckermatt

i am located near appleton,wi