1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED : Boss V Mount for 2002 Chevy 2500 HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snyps, Oct 8, 2008.

1. snyps

snyps Senior Member

I just bought a 8'2" Boss Plow and I am looking for a mount for my 2002 Chevy 2500 HD. I do have a mount for a 2005 Ford F-250 that I could trade, or sell.

2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

You will need an LTA04767 undercarriage and a MSC04601 light adaptors. Someone on here surely has the undercarriage but just in case, you may want to browse Boss' website dealer locator.

This is all assuming that it is an RT3 plow and not the RT2 or conventional plow.

3. snyps

snyps Senior Member

This is what I bought http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=65852 .

I have used westerns all my life, but my partner has a boss, and every one I plow with have boss's so I figured I would bite the bullet and make it a standard. Will make it easier on spare parts thats for sure.

4. mehaw1

mehaw1 Junior Member