1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Boss RT3 Mount for SuperDuty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Cmbrsum, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

I'm looking for the Boss RT3 mount to fit a 99-04 Ford SuperDuty F250 or F350
    Please Email me at Ogreservices@Yahoo.com if you might have something for my. Please leave me a contact number or at least watch you email for me to send you my number. I'm in the Ogden Utah area. Thanks Steve

2. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

have exactly what your looking for with a box of brand new boss bolts some where. ill that a look and shot you pic tomorrow. im in buffalo ny 14206 so shipping would probally suck. ill get some pics and you let me know if your interested.

3. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

please do and please call me 801-388-7114 Utah Steve Thanks

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  4. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

I'm Still Looking for this mount if anyone can help me I would be appreciative.

5. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

ServiceOnSite Can I hear back from you please?

6. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

I gave up and bought a new mount