1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Boss Plow Frame for 99 1/2 ton new style

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by swan, Feb 4, 2007.

1. swan

swan Junior Member

I'm looking for a plow frame for my 99 Chevy 1/2 ton new body style. I have the mount that came with the plow off a 2001 3/4 ton Chevy and if I can find the frame I want the 3/4 ton frame will be available. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm in Central Wisconsin. Phone 715 366 4841 Thanks.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

3. swan

swan Junior Member

plow frame

The plow frames changed in 99. There were old style and new style frames for the same year. The one you mentioned won't help me but thanks anyway. I found one using a site on the net called Craigslist. Check it out. It's like a free E-Bay. They list all kinds of stuff all across the country in all the major cities. You can post for sale or wanted. Thanks again for your help. Fred

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Search ebay for boss snowplow, boss snow plow or boss plow. I was just there and they have a brand new under carrage for sale of a 99 to 02 1/2 ton gm truck.