1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED boss 7.6 v blade wing driver side. WTB left WING

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Jun 29, 2009.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

like it says i am looking for a boss 7.6 v blade wing for the drive side of the snowplow. if you have one call me at 616-446-1777

i also need a set of cutting edges if anyone has a set around for a 7.6 v. thanks

3mb3o33l7ZZZZZZZZZ96qad4f5f93806210b3.jpg

2. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

what happen?

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I second that. Where did you buy that at?

4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i got it this way... i think he hit a flatbed wrecker going around 50 or so. it went half way through the jeep wrangler it was on to. it looks bad but really is just the wing everything else seems ok. its a long shot but thought someone on here might have a wing sitting around.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Otherwise if you can find a set of 8'2'' wings you could make the plow a 8'2''?. Where did you buy the plow?

6. coral

coral Senior Member

craigslist, the guy was asking like 900, bet he got it cheaper than that.

7. tojay22

tojay22 Member

Ryan I got it from a salvage yard in GR. the 8.2 idea is good but I don't want to have to buy 2 new wings. if anyone has one let me know as i am about to order a new one soon. thanks

coral (mark) give me a call about that trailer title. i keep forgetting to call you. Jake went back the next day to get it but no one was home. thanks 616-446-1777

8. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

let me check; i know i have a wing laying around. i am just not sure what size. i'll get back with you today.

9. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

I have a wing, but I do not know which side. If you were to make it an 8'2" you would have to buy the center tower also, they are not the same. It may be buried behind other equipment, I will check as soon as I can.

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Perhaps your thinking of an RT2 as on those the 7.6 uses it's own center section. On an RT3 it's only the 10 footer vee's that use their own center section (and obviously wings), the 7.6- 8.2- 9.2's all use the same one and all wings interchange.

However, you do have to know what year the plow is if your swapping or replacing wings as there was a redesign on the center section in '06.

So basically, all '05-and-prior RT3 centers interchange except for the 10 footer. And the same with the '06-to-current production vee's.

11. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

That plow was on a Jeep Wrangler? I only know one person who ever did that, is that from the member on here?

12. tojay22

tojay22 Member

no it wasn't from anyone on here. it did also come with front springs with air bags in them to put on the jeep.