1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted blizzard mount and wiring for 06 ford 350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tractor, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Tractor

Tractor Junior Member

Looking for a mount and wiring for a blizzard plow to fit on a 2006 ford f350

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have the mount off of an 04 not sure if it will fit yours though you would have to check

3. Tractor

Tractor Junior Member

How much u want for it and is it just mount and wiring and the control? Or just call todd at 19202538703

4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

All I have is the mount. I would like $300 for it. I do not have wiring and control. I bought a used plow and used all the wiring and control but didn't need the mount.

5. Tractor

Tractor Junior Member

Did the mount come off of a power plow or a hd strait plow and where do u live

6. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

It was for an 810 power plow. The mounts for the hd straight blades and the 810 are the same. The smaller blizzard plows are the different ones.

7. Tractor

Tractor Junior Member

Ya I was just making sure it wasn't for a light duty plow. Where the mount located at?

8. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Our shop is in Wanatah, IN which is about 15 miles east of Valparaiso, IN. You can email me at jsrice18@hotmail.com. Once again all i have is the mount for the truck. I don't have the wiring or the lights or plow.