1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Blizzard 810 Frame for Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mr hydroseed, Jan 3, 2008.

1. mr hydroseed

mr hydroseed Member

I just found an 810 for a great price and I'm picking it up tomorrow. Unfortunately it just the blade, so I need a frame to fit my 96' Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Diesel. I would even consider a Blizzard frame for another truck and I'll just fabricate it to fit my truck. Also looking for a harness and joystick. Thanks, Mike
  2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

A friend of mine has one for a dodge. Pm me an email or phone number and I'll pass it along to him.
  3. mr hydroseed

mr hydroseed Member

Blizzard Frame for Dodge

I'm also looking for a harness too, My old Curtis Harness is pretty close but missing one pin. mrhydroseed@yahoo.com
  4. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Call me if you need truck frame. Have one we took off a 3500 Diesel Repo. Sold the blade, but have the mount. 586 754-7009 ask for Mike