1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted back blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by theiss2200, Feb 1, 2008.

1. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

I was wondering if anyone had a good back blade with a hitch receiver mount hitch. I am in central NY and either need it delivered or close by so I can pick it up.
  2. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

ANyone know anything of the superplow? or any other companies I should get?
  3. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

I'll tell my story. I bought a Superplow on evilbay for cheap because the owner poorly described it. Anyway, contacted bill from SuperPlow and ordered up a new wiring harness and upgraded to the remote-control unit.

I'll say that this is THE best plow set-up I've seen or heard of if you are only using a pull plow. I can do almost anything with this unit that my front plow will do. 90% of those things can be done from just inside the cab without having to chain the blade for manual angling. Check out the SuperPlow sponsor link above or SuperPlow.com and watch the videos.

I've done over 100 driveways already and I think i'm pretty good with this unit. You will definately need large side mirrors along with 3D mirrors on them or seperate. Towing mirrors work best. If you have good eyesight and depth perception, you can haul azz. I have thought about putting a front hitch on my truck with a plexi-glass shield along the bottom and using a salter on the front? Might be cool
  4. SuperplowCNY

SuperplowCNY Junior Member

Oman. Thanks for the good words..
    Yes the Superplow EZ is a great addition to your vehicle. I am the local dealer for Central NY and I found Superplow for the simple reason that I buy used vehicles and keep them for a year or two before selling... Got tired of trying to buy and sell plow trucks and wondering just how beat they were, or buying junkers for plowing and having to pay insurance reg and upkeep for just my own personal plow vehicle.
    With the Superplow EZ, you can even let a buddy or a family member "borrow" it as long as they have a class III hitch.
    Check out the site for sure... then give me a call 315-823-0280. I am offering $100 off for PRE Thanksgiving, non credit card sales...