1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: arrow stik traffic adviser

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by apik1, Feb 27, 2012.

1. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I am looking for a arrowstick with or without the control box. Post pic of what you have!

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

If you can't find one, the sound off ultra lite can double as a traffic advisor and also a warning bar. I have one in the back window of my truck and love it. One switch controls the warning pattern and 2 others control the arrow stick 1 of the 2 switches will control the right arrow the other will control the left arrow and if both are on it will be center out. just a thought.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one without a control box and its missing a few lenses. $50 and its yours. It has a nice diamond plate cover over the top of it to match the toolbox. I'll get a pic.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here it is:

[​IMG]

5. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

what are you looking to spend? looking at used only or new?

6. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

About 150, I can find them for that on ebay with a control box, Used If I was gonna buy new I would have.

7. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Bumping up, still looking

8. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

i may have one for you if your still looking. let me know and ill get back to you.