1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Any Plow for my 1994 Chevy 4X4 Silverado

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SharpEdgeLawnCare, Aug 7, 2003.

1. SharpEdgeLawnCare

SharpEdgeLawnCare Junior Member

I am looking desperately for a new/used plow at least 6', up to 7 ft in length for the upcoming winter season here in KY. I am looking for the mounting kit and all for this truck of mine. I am new to this board and appreciate any input you may have or advice/tips. I dont care about the brand, but i do want the type that is not going to be hard on my truick frame when scraping parking lots. I am also looking for gently used salt spreaders. the only local snow equipment place in town sells their new plows 6 ft long for $3600 installed....is that a good price?? Thanks to all who reply.

Chris

PS...Truck Details: 140K miles, black, ext. cab, stepside, 4X4, Silverado, tow hooks on front, trailor hitch...sound ideal?

2. snowpusher04

snowpusher04 Junior Member
    from midwest

'01 Western Ultra Mount

I have an '01 Western Ultra on a '94 Chev. 1500 4x4 Will sell complete, mounts, hardware everything 2950.00

3. randyhaff

randyhaff Junior Member

used meyer plow

i have a used meyer 7 foot plow, without pump or bracket, plow is complete with blade, shoes, angle cylinders, and new mold board. i will sell it for 700.00 or best offer, you pay shipping, and when check or money order goes through, item will be shipped immediately. email, is randyhaff595@hotmail.com, and phone is 866-811-LAND

4. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

ULTRAMOUNT 7'6 COMPLETE

EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR YOUR CHEVY AND READY TO GO
    PRICE IS 2750.00 PRO PLOW WITH DEFLECTOR AND NEW FLUID AND SEALS WERE JUST PUT IN.. PLOW IS TWO YEARS OLD AND IN EXCELLENT TO NEW CONDITION