1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Amber Lenses for a STREETHAWK Light Bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 25, 2004.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I could use some AMBER dome lenses for a Federal "STREETHAWK" light bar if anybody has any used ones laying around...

2. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Me too.

I recently got my hands on a former police streethawk. Mine is totally missing the blue dome, but has the clear and red dome. So, I need 2 amber domes also.

I called federal, and from them they are $67 EACH... yipes. I found this on the internet the other day.http://store.yahoo.com/sirennet/streetoutdom.html

But if someone comes across a better source, I'd love to hear from you.

So, NJ, if you get a decent source, I'd love to hear about it.

Glen

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Glen,

I have two of these light bars, one with a red and a blue lens and one with two red lenses. If I come across any amber ones I will drop you a line. Once I find my amber lenses you are welcome to either my red lenses or my blue one.

Steve

4. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Thanks Steve

Thanks steve..

I appreciate the offer. Let me know if you find a better deal on the ambers....

My post was kind of confusing.. I'm replacing the red/blue with ambers.

Sorry about that.... I need to learn the english language! LOL

Glen

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Try ebay, and go with clear domes and amber filters, little bit more money but alot better looking[​IMG]

6. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict