1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted :a rubber cutting

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Robhollar, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Wanted a rubber cutting edge for my st 90. I know i can go to the suppliers but i know there are guys on the board who sells parts and Id like to keep our boyz pockets fat. I put a call in to Nate yesterday with no responce yet. Anybody else sell such an item???? Rob

2. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

rubber cutting edge

hey rob the rubber cutting edge averages about 28.00-33.00 a foot

3. Hey Robhollar,
    Get a hold of Nate. He has some of that rubber stock. I bought one from him about a month ago and haven't put it on yet.......

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

$12.00 a foot for 10" tall 1½" thick

5. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

cutting edge

that's a really good price nate.I know where I'll be getting my rubber cutting edges.

here in pa it's close to 30.00 a foot

6. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

plowman6977,

I dont know where in Pa your in but I just got a call from Nate, just to let your know hes planning a trip to Ashtabula on Monday weather permitting...Rob

7. NU-Plowr

NU-Plowr Member

That beats 15.00 a foot in Michigan!