1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: A Ford ESP Warranty Policy

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Plow Grrl, Dec 7, 2002.

1. well, didn't know where to post this....

Any one work for a FORD Dealer? Sell FORD ESP Warranties?

My factory warranty is almost up on my 2000 FORD Explorer Limited, i'm at 33,400 miles and going to probally keep it one more year :( , they usually get traded once the warranty is up, but I LOVE my truck!

looking for price quotes on:

with a $50 deductible, or $100 deductible. Please email me with prices Heide's Email

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Heide, go to warrantybynet.com or search warranty in your browser. I bought a 6 year up to 100,000 mile warranty for my 97 Grand Cherokee for $800. Covers bumper to bumper. Brought the truck in for a condenser to the local gas station. They settle repair, get auth and get paid. No hassles!
  3. Thanks, Michael!
    I'll go check it out. [​IMG]Unfortunately, Don't know anyone in finance at Ford anymore :(
  4. itsnowproblem

itsnowproblem Junior Member

I just bought a warrany from warrantywizard.com
    for a 1997 f150 that had 25,000 miles on it...
    I got a 7 year/ 75,000 for $1200
    a little high but the original had run out in 2000 so I just bought the vehicle used and wanted piece of mind.
    I havent had a claim so I cant tell ya how good they are but from the research I did they look good.
  5. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Ford ESP Warranty

Hey Plow Grrl. I talked with one of the Ford dealers I do plow work for and I'm getting you some info together on the ESP warranty.
    I'll e-mail you or you can call Friday, as I should have everything for you by then.
    Now lets get a New plow built up for that truck!
    :rolleyes: John................
  6. :blush2: I guess it pays to know people in high places, eh?payup
    now if i can only find someone that rubs elbows with a judge in walworth county. :nono:
    My truck is making some bizarre noises, my dorky sister even noticed!!
  7. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

the factory warranty is the way to go

no ag you drop it of the dealer fixes it

with after market some time they do pay enough to cover the whole job or they use used parts (trans,engine,etc)

i even had one aftermarket company go bankrupt
    screwed the customer out of the repair and the money paid for the warranty

cardoctorpayup payup
  9. Manx

Manx Senior Member

Here's a link to a place that sells the ford warr.'s

I'm told there is allot of mark up on them,
    So you might what to shop around for it,
  10. wyldman

wyldman Member

I'd go directly to Ford for the warranty too.I've also had a lot of hassles with aftermarket warranties,and refuse to accept some policies now.
  11. Re: Ford ESP Warranty

hmmmm..... then i t won't fit in the garage!

hmpf then again I kinda miss the old days of running out to my truck with a tooth brush in my mouth, towel on my head, gym shoes, and a robe to start my truck in the cold & snow.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2003
  12. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

:) try AAA i bought a 7 yr 75,000 mile waurentee with a $50 ded for $1700. 97 F350 PSD Turbo 4x4 dulie ,comercial,plow ask if theye accept plows and comercial vechicals if you regester it to a biz :D