1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED! 99 F 250 SD V-10 fisher push plates

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nogoslo, Dec 25, 2010.

1. nogoslo

nogoslo Junior Member

i am looking to by an set of push plates for my fisher minute mount 2 for my ford f250 superduty v-10 ext cab long bad thanks ive been looking all over in my area no one has chevy push plates every were and just had to totaly rebuild my engine so looking for used mounts if possible. thanks every one for the help im new here lots of great info on here .
    nogoslo@hotmail.com thanks to all hope every one had a merry christmas
  2. nogoslo

nogoslo Junior Member

any one have any idea were to find them ? and the part number of the ones i might need thanks jerime
  3. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I Have A mount off a 05 ford sd that should work on your truck they are like new would let go for 250 plus shipping to you.
  4. nogoslo

nogoslo Junior Member

i went to arrowhead and they said 99 to early 04 is the only ones that will work . thanks thow
  5. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I have a set, i am in ballston lake. would like $300 for them. i also have some wiring if you need that
  6. glennemay

glennemay Member

keep in mind that is 99 - EARLY 04. The push plates changed as of December 1, 2003 on the 04 model year.

Only know that because I just went through it. Thought I could use the plates from an 05 because I have a late 04. Turns out that the late 04 is the only model those particular plates worked on.

Good Luck.
  7. nogoslo

nogoslo Junior Member

i am outside ballstonlake area sounds great