1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: 97 Wrangler western mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Frank, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank Member

Im junking my 89 jeep and bought a 97
    I need a UNI Mount under carriage for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler (Truck side). The part number is 63250-1. If you have one please contact me at: ilex2001@aol.com I also have the one from the 89 if you need it.

2. ROCKY C

ROCKY C Junior Member

how much do you want for your old mount??

3. Frank

Frank Member

i located a mount for my 97 today...The YJ mount is up for sale
    Based on what i paid for the new one today for $525 I'm selling the old one for $350. has normal surface rust where the pins were inserted and i painted it with Por-15 last year.

4. GNILOP

GNILOP Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a 95 Wrangler over the bumper mount carriage that won't fit my 99 Wrangler. Its about half an inch too short to go over the bumber. 250.00 and buyer pays the shipping. I can send picture if I have a e mail. my E mail garypoling64@gmail.com - cell phone 440 655 5707

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009