1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted 95 to 97 f 350 with fisher plow in ct

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by swamprebel, Oct 11, 2006.

1. swamprebel

swamprebel Junior Member
    from CT

im looking for a automatic 95 to 97 f 350 with a fisher plow set up for plowing in good shape for sale in connecticut.must have under 100k miles with no rust and in good working order.if you have one for sale let me know or e mail me at d104xx@aol.com let me know what you got.....thanks

PS i may make a trade with someone i have a 95 f 250 4x4 lifted truck with 39: super swampers 5:13 gears 11 inches of lift 200k miles but i have had everything fixed right along with tons of new parts the truck runs and looks good with no rust on it at all.reason for trade would be i cant plow with it but its a nice truck none the less.i have pics of it..thanks
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2006