1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted 95 or 96 ford bronco

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowplowpro, Jul 5, 2013.

1. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

im looking to buy a ford bronco doesn't have to be a show truck but I don't want rust bucket.

if possible I will trade my 96 f250 my second truck I have .I want to down grade to one truck and would like a bronco.

2. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Bronco has a nice wheel base for plowing. Good luck with the trade buddy

3. snowplowpro

from NJ

thank you I went and looked at one today real nice has an ultra mount frame on it the kid said he will throw in the plow for $3200 the only thing has rust around the wheel wells (typical fords) and sounds like it needs u joints.

4. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Yep My bronco has some rear wheel well rust Not much tho. What year and motor?

5. snowplowpro

from NJ

95 with the 5.0 123 thousand on motor I think it said

6. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

PM sent to you

7. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

I know of a 96 here in CT for sale. No plow never been plowed new tires still a daily driver you could steal it for around 3k. I am pretty sure the 351 motor too!

8. snowplowpro

from NJ

thank you for the info im still trying to get rid of my truck so I can have room in the driveway I might keep the pickup till after winter then see how the funds are after and find something .