1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 81-91 Chevy/GMC Truck, Blazer, Suburban

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FBN, Nov 13, 2009.

1. FBN

FBN Member

I'm looking for either a 1981-1987 Chevy/ GMC Truck or a 1981-1991 Blazer or Suburban to throw a plow on for a few driveways. Doesn't have to be pretty but need to at least have solid body mounts. I would prefer a 4 speed stick but will consider automatics. Needing work is O.K. as long as the body is semi solid. Looking to keep it under a grand also. Let me know what you have. Willing to travel as long as the truck is road worthy.
  2. buster 1

buster 1 Junior Member

were are you located i have a 87 chevy but it needs work needs new water pump front bearings rear end cover rotted and tran dip stick rotted out free taking my plow set up off
  3. FBN

FBN Member

Thanks, but thats a little far away for me to pick up since I don't have a trailer. I'm on the east end of Long Island.