1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 80s Chevy in NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Frozen001, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

I am considering getting a project truck... looking for an early 80s 4x4 1/2 ton Chevy... anybody got something they are looking to sell dirt cheap.. looking for something in NY...

2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

3. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Check this one out. I know it's in Tennesee and it's a 77, but we are in the process of restoring a New York 1970 GMC 3/4 LWB. And let me assure you, it's a lot harder to restore when they are already rotted.

This truck here looks very nice for the vintage, and is dirt cheap for what your getting. You can probably ship it here for $600.

4. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Check ebay. I think I saw some on the other day when I was thumbing through.

5. gs455

gs455 Junior Member
    from mass

i got a 87 chevy 1/2 ton short bed 4x4 with a 71/2 fisher been sitting for a few years like to get $750 for it.

6. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

I have a 1984 Chevy K-20...body is in very good condition (fixed up and repainted 4 years ago...not perfect but no major rot or rust). It has a 7.5ft fisher plow on it. It has around 76k orig miles and a newer rebuilt tranny (maybe 10k mi on it). Interior could use some love but isn't horrible and has been repainted the same as the rest of the truck (black). It runs fairly well but has some carb issues and will need brake work. I am looking to get $2,000for it.

Adam
    203-470-5362

7. scaper27

scaper27 Member

still have the truck? email scaper27@optonline.net thanks

8. nherweck

nherweck Junior Member

I'm interested as well, my email is nherweck@fiveguysandalawnmower.com