1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 8'+ western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bottlefed89, Sep 24, 2005.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I need a 8' or bigger western for a 95 dodge 1ton, though I think I;ve located a mounted on here, so just the plow setup. Will drive some to get it.
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

2. Ian

Ian Member

I tried to send an e-mail but I don't think it went through. I have a 7.5 western with wings making it just over 9ft. It is on a 96 Dodge 1 ton, selling the complete package with spare parts. It is a unimount style and am asking 1000.00

(586) 727-2865

Patrick

3. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Can you send me some pics?? I am very interested. WIll it push good enough to cover the duals with the wings?? Are you selling the truck??

4. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

5. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Thanks but the tag's a little too heavy for my truck.

6. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Hey buddy I "may" know where there is a 9 foot Unimount for you..
    Give me a call Monday..
    John.....

7. PS496

PS496 Junior Member

Hi, I have a nice 5 year old 8 Ft Western Pro Poly Unimount. Complete with mount, wiring and controller to fit your truck. Its located in central Ill.
    $2000.

James Hodges
    317-435-4954