1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED!~8 to 9'BLADE ONLY!Meyers Preferrably

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BBChevy, Nov 7, 2011.

1. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

I have 2~COMPLETE 8'Meyers Steel (RUSTED OUT) Balde Assemblies.
    Would REALY Like to Find a POLY Board ONLY?
    But at this Point anything NICE,8',8.5' or 9' will Work>?
    PLEASE let me know whats OUT there?
    AS LOCAL as POSSIBLE?If the DEALS Rite,i'llTravel,...............................?
    blwn38@gmail.com <Send Picts here<
    231 690 5075
  2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I can't see on my phone...where are you located? We have a 9' Meyer moldboard and A-frame. It is steel but in good shape.
  3. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

I'm Located in N/West Michigan~49410~I COULD be Interested,but that Looks like a DRIVE?
    Best is send Pictures and Price,along with your Exact Location?
  4. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Why not re-skin? Is the frame that bad?

I have a spare that will be skinned and repaired this winter by my welder for $300 all in. Little paint and good to go.
  5. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

That's a good price on a re-skin goel! Maybe I need to send one to your welder to get done!
  6. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Yea I agree, the only thing that can drive the price up is additional repairs that might be required.

Even if it costs 400 or 500, thats a good price. Pretty rare to find a decent plow around this time of year on the cheap.
  7. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

Well Thats the Way I'm Headed!I Just so Happen to Weld,and had 2 8'Skins Rolled.The 1 Frame is Useable,the Other,..........well is SCRAP!Except for the A~Frame and Cylinders.
    Just though I would se if a POLY Popped up........