1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 8' Plow In Good Condition...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mkwl, May 20, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm looking for a 8' or 8.5' commercial grade straight blade plow in good condition for my truck. Does anyone have a plow that might meet this criteria for sale?

Thanks,
    Matt

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

4. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

I have a 8.5' Sno-Way 32 series, stainless steel blade, with down pressure, steel curb guards, and wireless remote for sale. I bought it new last fall and used it this winter but I'm no longer in the business so I don't need it any more. I paid over $5000 for it and would like to get $4000 for it. Included everything that is on my truck, might have to get a different headlight adapter kit.

Plow1_1.jpg

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

6. Quality SR

LOL I was LMAO when i saw that thing. Just playing. There is plows listed on ebay. I would also try www.craigslist.com. Good luck with it

7. Quality SR

I sent u a pm

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I have a 8' Western Ultra-Mount Poly Pro that I am looking to sell. It's currently mounted to a '03 Dodge diesel. Everything works as it should...make me an offer if you're interested.

9. T.W. Barrett

T.W. Barrett Junior Member

I have a blizzard 810 that Im looking to get rid of for $3,000. The plow is in great shape and never plowed streets